What To Expect
We can’t wait to welcome you to our practice! Upon your arrival at Moin Orthodontics, please notify our receptionist.
Our treatment coordinator will give you a tour of our office and take diagnostic records, including radiographs and photographs. Dr. Sogole Moin will then conduct a thorough orthodontic examination and explain all aspects of treatment one on one with the patient and their family. There is no fee for the first visit!
Questions that will be Answered
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
Cost of Treatment
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam, if treatment is indicated then. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and accept assignments from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable. It is our goal to help any patient who comes to us obtain the beautiful smile they deserve.
Included in your Investment
- Orthodontic records, which consist of x-rays, photographs and study models
- A thorough examination, diagnosis and treatment planning by Dr. Sogole Moin
- Active treatment fee for treatment with braces or Invisalign, including all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. If appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage, misuse, or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
- One set of final retainers for our comprehensive (Phase II) patients is provided upon completion of treatment. There is a replacement fee for each additional retainer if a replacement is needed due to loss or breakage.
Not Included in your Investment
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment that results in complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc. a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
Assignment of Benefits
We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If we do not accept assignment of benefits from your plan, we will be happy to file claims so that the insured can be reimbursed directly. Many insurance companies disperse their payments throughout the course of treatment. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately so adjustments may be made to your contract.